Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Break...

I've been home for Christmas break from the university for the past two weeks. Been enjoying helping out at various parishes, catching up with some friends, and just enjoying relaxing at home. I had the opportunity to get a few days fishing in down in Bristol at the South Holston last week. Alas, the break is coming to a close, and I'll be headed back to CUA in a couple days. Can't believe this is gonna be the last semester. Three classes left to take, a thesis to finish, and comprehensive exams to pass. Here we go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enough with the Brokeback stuff. We get it...

Padre Paulus said...

Dear whoever you are,

If you haven't noticed, I like to fish; put up with it, or feel free to leave, your choice. As for your "brokeback" comment, you probably know what I have to say to that...